Saturday 11 February 2012

Dictionary Definition

If there is ever a time when you want a wet wipe to ease out of the packet gently and without any fuss it's when there is a serious poo issue.

So why is it that, just when I need a smooth wet wipe transition, it doesn't happen?

Either I can't get a purchase on the bloody edge or I grab a chunk and they all come out welded together. Both situations require me to drop Evie's feet to either prise the 200 wetwipes I've yanked out apart, or frantically pick at the edge like Sellotape at Christmas.

This is now known as Wet-Wipe Rage. Screw road rage, this is a million times worse!

I use Huggies Pure and I think these are particularly bad for inciting mouth foaming rage. Because if there is ever a time not to piss me off, it's when I'm *literally* up to my elbows in poo.


Rant over...for now.

Katy x

No comments:

Post a Comment